[Mailman-Users] Bugs Revisited

Benjamin Young benjamincyoung at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 07:54:27 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I've combed through the archives and have found questions about this bug
since v.1 -- but no solutions. My host seems to have encountered this
problem on many different servers (though not all) and can't see any reason
for it.

Here's the message I receive every time I try to tend to a pending
administrator task:

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.11 -- We're sorry, we hit a bug!
The task is accomplished but the error remains and the list of tasks is not
updated (new email sent out every day reminding me to tend to them even
though they are done and Admindb page displays list of tasks without
options). Permissions are correctly set.