[Mailman-Users] Setting up 2.1b2 so that only a number of people can post

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Sat Aug 3 13:18:22 CEST 2002

So sprach jenny fan am 2002-07-30 um 08:27:06 -0700 :
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Go to privacy options, set
>
> Must posts be approved by an administrator?  NO.
>
> Restrict posting privilege to list members?
> (member_posting_only)  N0.
>
> Addresses of members accepted for posting to this list
> without implicit approval requirement. (See "Restrict
> ... to list members" for whether or not this is in
> addition to allowing posting by list members  [put the
> email account list here, only these people can post to
> the list]
>
> Hope it helps,

Sorry, but I cannot find those options.  In 2.0.x that's exactly how I
had set it up.  But where did the options go in 2.1b2?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.biz     |    Jabber: askwar at a-message.de
   iso-top.biz - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 18 hours 2 minutes