[Mailman-Users] mailman

Paul Croft paul at paulsfunhouse.com
Thu Aug 8 20:02:39 CEST 2002

Maybe that is the case Tom...but I think your reply was a little bit
harsh....have you NEVER asked a "stupid" question in your life?  Maybe NOT
everyone is as intelligent as you are!

To the moderators...if this is an acceptable reply to a question on this
list...then I will now be taking my leave of this list and finding an
alternative!

Paul