[Mailman-Users] mailman

Support Desk cprg at cprg.net
Thu Aug 8 22:00:58 CEST 2002

Ha! You self-righteous hippo-crit! http://PaulsFunHouse.com/ initiates a
pop-up for "adult" lists "Pure-Humor".. And carries links for "adult humor"?
Give us a break! Yeah, maybe Tom's reply was little tough, maybe Tom
was having a bad day, but sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, pal.

You really think anyone here will miss you? You think you are depriving
us of anything by leaving? Certainly no monetary loss, since Mailman
is open source.

BTW: list is not moderated, it's one of those values in the USA called
freedom of speech! Don't let the CD-ROM door hit your behind on your
way out.

SD