[Mailman-Users] Message archiving question II

Marcelo Assis sema.marcelo at telemigcelular.com.br
Thu Aug 8 23:35:26 CEST 2002

Well, i posted this earlier this week, but since noone replied, and i kind
of need the information, i thought i should give it a shot again....

I was checking this list´s message archives, and i noticed we have messages
ranging from April 2024, June 2013, etc, to january and december 1970!!!!

Is there a way to avoid this???

The archives date indexes are built from serves internal date and time or
from subscribers date and time time included in message headers?

 Is it possible to "number"  the messages like Yahoo Groups does??

Thanks!

 marcelo