[Mailman-Users] Good Bye!

Paul Croft paul at paulsfunhouse.com
Thu Aug 8 23:45:31 CEST 2002

Well

Come to the defense of the innocent and you get your name dragged through
the mud!  Thanks for the attempted support to those that supported me!  I
won't make any further comments to those of you that trashed me ... I have
replied to you in private!

Just for everyone's knowledge (as I leave the list)...I have extensive
(about 7 yrs) internet experience...and about 12 to 14 yrs computer
experience.  I have been managing lists for a number of those
years.  Currently I either own, moderate or contribute to approximately 7
help lists on various servers for list management.  On ANY of those lists
if I or any other moderator had seen the RTFM comment...it would have
resulted in an immediate booting of that member!  THAT is why I made the
comment I did!  I know of what I speak...and don't appreciate being dragged
through the mud because of it!

What the content of my website and/or my lists had to do with the
discussion ... I will never know!  YES I run adult HUMOUR lists and YES I
have links in those lists that link to porn sites...them porn site owners
pay really well to advertise for them...and if  you want to get the link to
them...email me and I will pass it along! I am very proud of my list
accomplishments and don't really care what anyone thinks of the content...I
don't force anyone to read or subscribe...so why should anyone complain
about them?

Thanks to all that have offered help in the past....I am out of here!

Paul