[Mailman-Users] Phantom subscriber

Woodie Sayles woodie at webfoot.net
Mon Aug 12 20:50:21 CEST 2002

I believe that is what's happening because I did see a different email
address in the header. What exactly is going on though?

Thanks for your quick reply on my first question.

Woodie Sayles
Webfoot.Net
woodie at webfoot.net
(727) 442-5770
(727) 442-3380 - fax

Fast, friendly, professional web design and hosting.
Visit our site at http://www.webfoot.net to see what we can do for you!