[Mailman-Users] CGI problem

V.S.Mony gvsmony at inapp.com
Mon Aug 12 12:50:40 CEST 2002

Hi,
   had installed mailman. I am having rpm installation of apache. The gid of
mail is 12 and gid of nobody is 99. I gave the nobody gid for the cgi-gid.
Then i got the following error

Can you help me out.

Thanks

Venkat
Mailman CGI error!!!
The expected gid of the Mailman CGI wrapper did not match the gid as set by
the Web server.
The most likely cause is that Mailman was configured and installed
incorrectly. Please read the INSTALL instructions again, paying close
attention to the --with-cgi-gid configure option. This entry is being stored
in your syslog:

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 48.  (Reconfigure to take
48?)