[Mailman-Users] Wishlist Items

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Aug 13 00:10:33 CEST 2002

    Kind request: Do not post in HTML.

confirmed by the person whose e-mail was submitted.  The other options are to
require list manager approval (with no confirmation) or to require both list
manager approval and e-mail confirmation.  If your list behaves in any other
matter than these three, then you have a custom setup and there's nothing we
can do about that.

> (2) A feature that allows a user to register someone else (a friend) with an
> Introduction ADDED to the subscription email that is sent. So I could
> subscribe a friend and add a personal messge so they know I sent this to them

    Don't you think this defeats question (1) ?  Having it open for anyone to
subscribe anyone else does exactly the opposite from what you want to happen in
question (1).

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.