[Mailman-Users] Can I pay for Technical support? re: MailMan?

Dave Basener dbasener at aurora.edu
Tue Aug 13 15:17:13 CEST 2002

To risk sliding into an OT area, it is not unreasonable for someone to
offer to pay for support for an open source product.  Certainly nothing
in the GPL prevents taking payment to provide support for a GPL
product.  There are even some firms out there that are traded on the
NYSE whose business is based nearly entirely on that concept.

Dave Basener