[Mailman-Users] iPlanet and pipermail issue

Ryan Pratt Ryan.Pratt at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 13 22:20:54 CEST 2002

I have iPlanet 6.22 webserver running with Mailman 2.0.13.  I have the admin cgi scripts working fine, but the pipermail archives are getting a cgi error.  I have the follow sym links set and an alias to /pipermail/ to /opt/mailman/archives/public but I still get this error.

  for host x.x.x.x trying to GET /pipermail/test3/index.html, cgi_start_output reports: cannot execute CGI
  script /opt/mailman/archives/public/test3/index.html (exec() failure [Exec format error]), chroot=<none>,

Any ideas?

--

Ryan H. Pratt
NWS Lab Manager