[Mailman-Users] New User looking for unsubscribe details

Nathan Allan nathan at sausage.com
Tue Aug 13 21:55:27 CEST 2002

Excuse me for the simple question, I have read all the documentation I can
find, however I cannot find how a user can unsubscribe EXCEPT through the
web site interface.

Can a user simple reply to the email and have subscribe in the subject line?

I want to make it as simple as possible for my users (which I am going to
port over from Lyris)

Thanks
Nathan

Nathan Allan

Product and Services Manager
Sausage Software

e: nathan at sausage.com
w: www.sausage.com

Flexible Web editing tools for all skill levels

AS SEEN ON:  CNET, ZDnet, Tucows, .NET Magazine

AS USED BY MILLIONS OF WEBMASTERS WORLDWIDE