[Mailman-Users] New User looking for unsubscribe details

MISTER Support Desk cprg at cprg.net
Wed Aug 14 19:54:39 CEST 2002

To unsubscribe: (watch for wrapping, link needs to be all on one line!)

(
mailto:LIST_NAME-request at YOUR_DOMAIN?subject=unsubscribe&body=unsubscribe%20
YOUR_PASSWORD ) Substitute your list name for: LIST_NAME
Substitute the server name where list is run for: YOUR_DOMAIN
Substitute the member's password for: YOUR_PASSWORD
be sure to leave a "space" after unsubscribe in the body of message.

For Help autoresponse:

mailto:LIST_NAME-request at YOUR_DOMAIN?subject=help&body=%20

MrSD