[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1b3 and htdig

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 19:02:58 CEST 2002

I have just uploaded to sourceforge new versions of the following patches
which are MM 2.1b3 compatible:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444879&group_id=103&atid=300103
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444884&group_id=103&atid=300103

I have made a lot of minor changes in the code introduced by the 444884
patch to bring it into line with MM coding "standards", following input
from barry at python.org (Barry A. Warsaw). While I have attempted to test
these changes it is entirely possible I have made some mistake or missed
some error while testing. If anyone encounters problems with this 2.1b3
compatible patched code then let me know.