[Mailman-Users] subscriber's choice - html or plain text?

Davin Dahlgren davin at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 14 20:18:21 CEST 2002

Does anyone know if there is a way to set Mailman up so that
subscriber's can choose (or have their profile configured) to receive
messages as either HTML or plain text?

We have a newsletter that we are sending out which uses graphics and
font style/color changes. Several of our subscribers are unable or
unwilling to accept HTML formatted emails. We would like to be able to
send out either/or based on a setting in the Membership Management area
(or somewhere).

Is there any way we can do this?

Thanks.