[Mailman-Users] Welcome message has too many blank lines

Woodie Sayles woodie at webfoot.net
Wed Aug 14 23:17:46 CEST 2002

I don't think that is what's happening because I tried typing the text in
manually and still ended up with 3 blank lines in between each paragraph.

I read something in the archives that caused me to try putting a couple of
spaces at the beginning of each paragraph, but no blank line. Sure enough,
that worked! Now there is only one blank line in between paragraphs. I
wanted to post this in case anyone else has the same problem.

Woodie Sayles
Webfoot.Net
woodie at webfoot.net
(727) 442-5770
(727) 442-3380 - fax

Fast, friendly, professional web design and hosting.
Visit our site at http://www.webfoot.net to see what we can do for you!