[Mailman-Users] Add Security Features in PHP

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Thu Aug 15 07:53:58 CEST 2002

* Wang, Mary Y <mary.y.wang at boeing.com> [20020815 00:16]: wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anyway that Mailman can interface with PHP?  I have some php
> security code that I would like to add for accessing the Mailman pages.

Hi Mary,

What do you feel is lacking (so far) in terms of the security that mailman
provides? Not that I am negating your question. I am still so new to mailman
but I am also satisfied with the level of security that it gives so far, in
terms of access to list admin, members list, archives. Well maybe for me I'm
not anal about security but those seem enough to me.
Maybe you should join the dev team and introduce new features ;-)

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
						 --from a /. post

++
``That Ariel Sharon. Boy, he sure is controversial.
  Most Western countries would have to have a military coup
  before they enjoyed a leader of that caliber.'' (Sydney Webb)