[Mailman-Users] searchable archives (htdig)

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 10:41:52 CEST 2002

At 09:27 15/08/2002 +0200, Roelf Schreurs wrote:
>Hi
>
>Using mailman 2.1b3 with the 2 new plugins that was released yesterday.
>When i go to the archives, the search fields appear 3 or 4 times.
>
>How can i solve this?

I do not understand what you mean by "When i go to the archives, the search
fields appear 3 or 4 times".

Does this mean that multiple copies of the search form appear on a given
archived list's TOC page or what? If that is the case then can you forward
directly to me a copy of the list's TOC page HTML.

If my understanding of your meaning is wrong, can you supply a better
description of the problem so that I can try and reproduce the problem.

Richard

Oh and by the way, they are not plugins. They are patches.