[Mailman-Users] for textile

Cem Karaboða cemkboga at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 14:48:43 CEST 2002

Iam studying textile in EGE üniversity and I have a researchment about the effect of UV upon cotton fibre.(I also need general using of ultrsound)
I want learn which absorption spectra zone (?-? nm) we can use UV not damaging the fibre in bleaching,also I want to learn about using of ultrsound in textile especially in bleaching

Can you help me about it or can you give me mail adress the person who can help me?
.
I'd be a  grateful if you help me