[Mailman-Users] Separate Subscribe/Unsubscribe addresses

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Thu Aug 22 08:51:43 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 11:45 pm, Ed Greenberg wrote:
> Some other mailing list systems offer separate addresses for subscribe and
> unsubscribe functions, as well as a request address.  It's easier for the
> beginner to deal with such addresses, especially when the list is moving
> from such a system to a mailman hosted system.
>
> Has anybody implemented this in Mailman?
-rw-rw-r--    1 mailman  mailman        57 Aug 21 16:33 .qmail-mud2k-subscribe
-rw-rw-r--    1 mailman  mailman        59 Aug 21 16:33 .qmail-mud2k-unsubscribe
(mailman at mirage 01:50:15):
that's from the latest beta
I haven't tested these addresses out, but I'd bet there's nothing wrong with 'em

TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms
Mud: http://dreamless.wolfstream.net
Snippets http://dreamless.wolfstream.net/
Telnet dreamless.wolfstream.net:9275