[Mailman-Users] Error in *eMail* rejecting a moderation request?

Johannes Posel posel at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 24 15:48:09 CEST 2002

Dear Mailman-users,

I'm running Mailman 2.1b3, and it works fine after a few install
headaches ;)  My MTA is Exim v3.36, and I've set it up according to
README.EXIM.

Now, a list moderator got an approval request[1] for a message held in
the mod queue, which had inside these instructions as well[2]. The
subject was "confirm ..." with some sort of code in it. He wanted to
try it, but got only an error back:

> The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your

Is this some kind of bug or error in my setup? As he rightly points
out, if Mailman provides him with an eMail based moderation, he'd
really want to use it.

Thanks for any input!

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:posel at inf.fu-berlin.de