[Mailman-Users] How to reconstruct MIME Attachments

Mailman Administrator mailman at comnets.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Aug 26 19:16:54 CEST 2002

Hi,
subscribers of my mailing lists keep asking me how they can download
attached files from messages that are in the archives or reconstruct
Attachments from the daily batches they receive. Since most of them
seemed rather unexperienced (just as I am), could somebody point out an
easy way to decode the MIME-attachments from the Archive pages...
Or can I change something in the Preferences to make their lives easier?
Thanks for help.
Regards,
Ralf