[Mailman-Users] Serialize?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Aug 28 20:09:12 CEST 2002

    Has anyone ever thought of some way to serialize outgoing messages?  I
realize this will probably mean one single message per user (as opposed to what
it does now, a single one per multiple recipients), however I keep seeing
requests for this.  Some way to include the user's email address in the body of
the message, or something similar.

    Is there any other method of doing this, be it an external script that does
it before handing it off to the MTA, something.  Ideas anyone?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.