[Mailman-Users] archive stats

Waldchen, Erick (VIPTechSprt) ewaldchen at globalcomputer.com
Wed Aug 28 22:58:23 CEST 2002

Thank you for the very excellent Mailman.  It's been rock-solid for the past
5 months I've been using it.  My only wish is for a way to generate
statistics on list how the list is being used. (top posters, top subjects,
top posting times, etc.) My users really get into the "numbers" thing, if
you know what I mean ;)  If I was a programmer I would try to write
something that parses the archives and would generate an HTML stats page,
but I don't have the skills for something like that.  Does such a program
exist for Mailman? I've searched extensively online but haven't found
anything yet.  Thanks for your time,

Sincerely,

Erick Waldchen