[Mailman-Users] Non-member postings to list automatically rejected howto? (again)

Sead Mujushi sead at arraycomm.com
Thu Aug 29 00:32:45 CEST 2002

Hi guys,

this is an implementation question.  I've posted it earlier
but never got a reply.

How can I configure a list so that postings from non-members are
automatically rejected with no action required on my part as an
administrator?

A list administrator needs to "tend to administrative" requests
for every message, including those that are not from members
and are rejected (which usually come from spammers due to the
name of the list).