[Mailman-Users] Serialize?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Aug 29 18:22:50 CEST 2002

	I did it again, reply instead of reply-all.  Sorry claw...  - AMK4

J C Lawrence wrote:

> 0) That is what the password reminders are for: They remind people that
> they are subscribed, and under what address etc.

    Therein lies the problem.  These people aren't using passwords to begin
with.  Subscribers don't get reminders of what they are subscribed as either.
That would've been the easy way out, unfortunately, I don't have that choice.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.