[Mailman-Users] Re: Web-based posting?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 16:53:46 CET 2002

Check out this FAQ:
  http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.007.htp

It has a script to dump out the users email addresses and passwords to a
file that is usable via apache for authentication.  It does exactly what
you need.

But don't let that stop you from writing a Python program for managing
the passwords stored in the database.  I'm toying with that right now
myself (as are some others based on very recent posting!)

Good Luck - Jon Carnes