[Mailman-Users] Having trouble

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 15:04:17 CET 2002

This is either a configuration problem or a rights problem.  What GID
(group ID) does Exim run as?  Did you setup Mailman to expect that GID?
Is Exim limiting access to scripts/programs via email - will it allow an
email to be sent to the Mailman "wrapper" program?

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp

Good Luck!