[Mailman-Users] another log problem

fish fish at livingsky.net
Tue Dec 3 06:33:41 CET 2002

I am getting some weird log messages, weird because I can't figure out where
the bad commands are coming from.

These are both from Cron Daemon

log 1 -
Cron <list at fish> /usr/local/bin/python2.2 -S
/usr/local/mailman/cron/clear-requests test
/bin/sh: line 1: /usr/local/bin/python2.2: No such file or directory

log2
Cron <mailman at fish> /usr/local/bin/python2.2 -S
/usr/local/mailman/cron/clear-requests test
/bin/sh: line 1: /usr/local/bin/python2.2: No such file or directory

Now, I know that the problem is that a file is looking for
/usr/local/bin/python2.2, which indeed does not exist on my system, but what
cron job is calling for this. I checked all the files in
/usr/lib/mailman/cron/ and there is nothing calling for python2.2. I also
recognize that I will have to amend the call from /usr/local/mailman.. to
/usr/lib/mailman.. but I can't do that until I know which script is being
used here.

Bob Lydiate
icon at accesscomm.ca

"Nyasaye Ogwedhi"