[Mailman-Users] easy unsubscribe links in emails

Saurabh Shah saurabh at asianminds.com
Tue Dec 3 20:31:34 CET 2002

Dear mailman team,

First of all I would like to show my appreciation for you making such a
good software. Mailman is really impressive and powerful.

But I do not know if the following feature is available in mailman:

If we want to provide unsubscribe option to mailing list members through
replying of the mail and they just type unsubscribe in the subject --
how is this possible in mailman?

Also is there any link which we can provide to directly unsubscribe?

Please do let me know because without easy unsubscribe links
mailing-lists would not be 100% complete.

Thanks and regards,
saurabh