[Mailman-Users] non-wrapping mail in Pipermail archive

David Gordon davidgordon at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 9 17:35:10 CET 2002

I've looked in the FAQs....

I see some mails don't wrap when viewed in my Pipermail archive. I have
one which is from a Yahoo user. No doubt that's the problem! My messages
are run through StripMime to remove HTML and attachments. The Yahoo mail
reported...

>multipart/alternative
>  text/html
>---

Obviously the remaining plain text wasn't set to wrap and so the archive
page has to be scrolled right to read the message. A real pain!

How can I deal with this? Is there another script somewhere I can use to
force messages like this one to wrap at a given character count?

Do other archives (MHonArc?) deal with this problem better?

Mailman 2.0.13 user BTW.

Thanks

--
David Gordon