[Mailman-Users] footers in 2.1B5?

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Tue Dec 10 22:07:34 CET 2002

Are footers broken for new lists set up in 2.1B5?

I just set up a client with 2.1B5, and the gent has a long footer that
doesn't seem to be
attached to the messages.

This is a setup with qmail/plesk(yuk, btw)/RH7.1/python 2.2.2.

I had to use the Sendmail transport, as the Plesk overlay on RH wouldn't
let me
setup relay right for localhost (yech, cost my client 2-3 hours of
fighting).

Also, is there a way (the client wants this), to have the archives allow
posting
back to the list, and/or replying to the list and/or sender?

Thanks!

LER

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org