[Mailman-Users] Mailman digests (& this list)

David Gordon davidgordon at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 13 17:46:34 CET 2002

I've just set my options for this list to receive the digest. The digest
which arrived is not formatted in the same way as the digest on the list
I administer. There are no headers or footers between the messages
breaking them up and making them easier to read.

This may be a difference between my 2.0.13 list and this running 2.1. Or
it could be to do with MIME which I set to receive because it was advised.

Whichever I'd like to know so I can advise my subscribers when we change
to 2.1. I'd also like to know why MIME is advised and if that advice can
be altered in 2.1

Thanks

--
David Gordon