[Mailman-Users] Any change?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 23:14:43 CET 2002

Check out someplace like http://www.nonags.com for windows software.

It's not likely that Mailman will run easily on Windows in the near
future.  Windows is closed source and Mailman is Open Source.  While the
two can mix, it's just not that easy with Microsoft doing everything
they can to stifle Open Source.

Of course if you would like to buy an old pc for a few bucks and install
Mandrake linux on it, you should have Mailman up and running on it in
very little time at all.

If that is an option that doesn't scare you, then check out your local
Linux Users Group (refered to as a LUG).  Most likely someone there will
setup the machine for you for free.  Heck they might even donate an old
machine for your use!

Good Luck - Jon Carnes (Apex, NC)