[Mailman-Users] Virtual domain HOW TO/FAQ/support

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 23:18:35 CET 2002

This is documented multiple times in the list Archives.
Searchable Archives:

The short answer is that for Sendmail you need to use the Generic
Tables.  In the end it is often easier to switch to Postfix.  The
support for virtual domains on Postfix is much better than for Sendmail

Good Luck - Jon Carnes