[Mailman-Users] mailman configuration

Joseph Okech jokech at ke.uu.net
Wed Dec 18 15:10:50 CET 2002

Very common problem with first time installations, have to admin, but it is
because of the configuration options given. Your mail group ID seems to be
6, but the option for --with-mail-gid during your installation must have
been 26. Reconfigure with mail-gid of your system (most likely 6) and all
will be ok.

regards,
Joseph Okech