[Mailman-Users] MM 2.1b6 and postfix

JvdW r2d2 at yebo.co.za
Thu Dec 19 08:17:43 CET 2002

Hi all

I'm setting up MM 2.1b6 on a test system that has Postfix already installed.
My production box runs MM 2.0.13 and sendmail but I want to move away from
sendmail.

I have not used Postfix before and would appreciate it if someone could point
me to an easy howto regarding setting up MM and postfix with multiple virtual
domains. ie list.mydomain.com and list.yourdomain.com. Everything is
installed, I just need a couple of pointers on setting up the MTA.

Thanks in advance!

--
l8r
./JvdW

"Taunt not your sysadmin, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."