(forw) [mat.harris at genestate.com: [Mailman-Users] installation trouble]

Mat Harris mat.harris at genestate.com
Thu Dec 19 19:24:13 CET 2002

i have already done those instructions and i don't know what you mean by
"any special tasks I have in mind". I thought a working web interface was a
normal feature???

sorry if this sounds like a flame, it isn't but I am really POd with this
thing.

I am sure it is a problem with apache trying to execute the binaries through
an interpreter as opposed to passing them to the shell.