[Mailman-Users] answers???

Marci O'Daffer mjo at kalico.net
Fri Dec 20 00:07:29 CET 2002

Hi Morgan, thanks but someone has now answered them. I appreciate the
help. :)

As for selling Mailman, I don't. It's just recently been added as an
upgrade to the Appies web site management software, of which I'm a user.
I'm also Manging Director of a company that offers Appies on every
hosting account. There is no additional charge for it, nor for the many
other features in Appies or future upgrades (since I started using
Appies in September, the creator has added several new features, none of
which have required additional charges). In a similar situation, I've
used Mailman for quite some time in the CPanel web site manager, which
isn't as feature rich overall as Appies, but does include Mailman along
with other free and GNU software programs. This is a fairly common
scenario in hosting.

Mailman doesn't have a paid support option that I'm aware of, but if
there is one, please let me know. I'm not trying to get something for
nothing, but this is GNU software, after all.....

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas!
Marci :)

--
Marci O'Daffer, CCE
Certified Childbirth Educator

Managing Director, HostingNorthwest.net
Web Hosting for Pacific Northwest Businesses
http://www.HostingNorthwest.net

Owner, Hosting byKalico.net
Web Site Hosting for the Rest of Us!
Perfect for Families, Ministries, Home Business
http://Hosting.byKalico.net

May the Prince of Peace
bring you Peace and Joy
this Christmas and New Year