[Mailman-Users] password elimination

Jay Rosenthal jay at jayrosenthal.net
Fri Dec 20 09:29:47 CET 2002

Is there a way to eliminate the requirement for subscriers to have a
password.  The list is for me to use as a mailing list to tell people
about events, I'm a musician.  How to I eliminate passwords entirely
and then people can just subscribe and unsunscribe with noraml emails
with commands like in a majordomo type list.  Is there a place in the
online manual which talks about this?  the archieve of this list is
very confusing and impossible to find out information as it is only one
little bit at a time.
thanks