[Mailman-Users] Mailing List

Dan Gaskell dan at enewsletterresource.com
Mon Dec 23 15:55:03 CET 2002

Mailman,

I have mailman available to me under my host service - PeopleHost.com.
Althought there are many fine features to your mail list service, I only want a
few basic things: Users that can subscribe and/or unsubscribe, a confirmation
email for them to respond, a welcome note after final cofirmation, a "sorry to
see you go" email after they unsubscribe and a way to automatically manage the
list (bounces, etc.). I do not need the members being able to post messages,
passwords and so forth.

I know that Mailman does all this and more, but I simply want  those few items.
What is they way that I can have these things? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan Gaskell
dan at enewsletterresource.com