[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] RELEASED Mailman 2.1 rc 1

Scott Russell lnxgeek at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 24 22:35:06 CET 2002

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 03:55:04PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Well, it's Christmas Eve and it's snowing outside, so what more
> festive thing is there to do but announce the release candidate for
> Mailman 2.1 final. :)

On a related note, Postfix 2.0 is out now too. I remember reading
about how mailman works with postfix virtual domains so I wanted to
bring this up.

It would be good to hear of any Mailman 2.1-rc-1 and postfix 2.0
virtual domain issues before Mailman 2.1 releases.

> It's been a long time coming, but hopefully it's worth unwrapping this
> present!  I believe we're on track to make the final release before
> the end of the year.  My humble thanks to everyone who's been involved
> in the project.

I know I'm seriously looking forward to 2.1 release. Great work Barry
and team, Mailman rocks.

--
  Scott Russell (lnxgeek at us.ibm.com)
  Linux Technology Center, System Admin, RHCE.