[Mailman-Users] Rights in mailbox file

Amit Khan amit at ontrackindia.com
Fri Dec 27 10:41:04 CET 2002

What should be the rights and ownership of my mailbox file?
I have configured a mailing list - but mail delivery is not happening. I
checked and found that my mailbox file is owned by root with group mailman -
but it don't have "w" permission to group. Though all other notification
like subscription request and pending request is working perfectly.

for any idea - please write me back.

How can I check from the admin console whether a mail has been delivered or
not? I found only from the archive option I can generate a list of mail
delivered through the list.

warm regards
amit