[Mailman-Users] No module named korean

Warren Woodward scratch at xmission.com
Tue Dec 31 18:31:49 CET 2002

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 09:23:49AM -0800, chaim at chaim.com wrote:
> On 31 Dec 2002 at 12:18, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>
> > What version of Python ar you using?
>
> Python 2.2.1 (#1, Aug 30 2002, 12:15:30)
> [GCC 3.2 20020822 (Red Hat Linux Rawhide 3.2-4)] on linux2
> Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more
> information.
> '1.0.3'

For the record, I am in the exact same bind... as are most people with RH
8.0, I'd imagine.  I've seen this bug mentioned over the past few months
during beta testing, but every reply I've come across says simple that it
was a known error that had been repaired in later revs.  Seems this wasn't
the case after all.

I plead utter Python ignorance.  Can anyone point me in the proper
direction for a workaround/fix?

I'm also a little confused about the CGI wrapper error:

"Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the CGI
wrapper script to be executed as group "nobody", but
the system's web server executed the CGI script as
group "apache".  Try tweaking the web server to run the
script as group "nobody", or re-run configure,
providing the command line option `--with-cgi-gid=apache'."

I have yet to tweak my Apache, but reconfiguring with this flag did not
seem to work, as I expected it would.  I'll beat on the httpd.conf later
today when I find a minute or two.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963