[Mailman-Users] No module named korean

Barry A. Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Dec 31 18:39:54 CET 2002

    WW> For the record, I am in the exact same bind... as are most
    WW> people with RH 8.0, I'd imagine.

Is it really related to RH8.0?  I've certainly never been able to
reproduce it on RH7.3, which is all I have available at the moment.
If so, then we need to figure out what's different about RH8.0.  Here
are some questions:

- Are you using the standard Python from RH8 or did you build it from
  source?

- If your Python comes from an RPM, did you install just the standard
  package or did you also install the devel package?

- Do you see any other errors from a "make install" of Mailman 2.1?
  Look very carefully, especially where the distutils packages are
  being installed.

- Does your /usr/local/mailman/pythonlib have both a korean subdir and
  a korean.pth file?

-Barry