[Mailman-Users] No module named korean

Barry A. Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Dec 31 20:47:36 CET 2002

    >> - Do you see any other errors from a "make install" of Mailman
    >> 2.1?  Look very carefully, especially where the distutils
    >> packages are being installed.

    WW> Not that I can see.  Here's a tee of it:

    WW> http://home.thescratchpad.net/mminstall.txt

Thanks.  Okay, I believe that the distutils install is failing, but
the make output gives no clue as to why.  Can you do the following for
me at the shell:

% cd <source directory>
% cd misc
% gunzip -c email-2.4.3.tar.gz | tar xf -
% cd email-2.4.3
% umask 02
% PYTHONPATH=/var/mailman/pythonlib /usr/bin/python setup.py install --install-lib /var/mailman/pythonlib --install-purelib /var/mailman/pythonlib --install-data /var/mailman/pythonlib

And please send me the output.

Thanks,
-Barry