[Mailman-Users] Cookies?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Fri Feb 1 00:38:48 CET 2002

In IE 6 you will need to set your security setting for that site:
>From the menu of IE v6:
  Tools
    Internet Options
      Security (tab)
        Trusted Sites (the green check mark)
        "Sites..." button
          Require server Verification (https:) - remove click
          Add your site in the "Add this web site..." area

Once you do that, IE will allow Mailman's cgi to operate properly with the
Cookie that it stores locally on your machine.

If someone else could verify this behavior we should post it to the FAQ...

Jon Carnes