[Mailman-Users] Forgot the password

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Feb 1 00:33:51 CET 2002

gtaylor at wivnet.com wrote:

> I have created a mailing list and now I have forgotten the password.  How
> can I reset the password?  Thanks a ton for any info you can give.

    You'll have to reset it through the site admin login.  If you are the
site admin, then log in to the list interface, using the site admin
password.  Under General Options (the first page that comes up), scroll all
the way down, enter the SITE ADMIN password for the current one, then  set a
new one.  The beauty of the site admin login...

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.