[Mailman-Users] Icons aren't showing

Jarkko Laine jarkko.m.laine at tut.fi
Fri Feb 1 13:56:40 CET 2002

Thanks for your help, Erik, but it didn't help for me. Instead I found out
that there is an icons directory in /var/www, which isn't even under the
html-root. Still Apache thinks that /icons/ directory under the web root
means that directory. And this though I explicitely made an alias /icons/
to the /home/mailman/icons.

So I changed the alias and IMAGE_LOGOS to /mm_icons/ and it started working
immediately.

Conclusion: Don't use the default /icons/ alias for logos, if you're using
Apache. It seems to be working for the most, but not for everybody,
including me.

-jarkko-

--
Jarkko Laine                                               Tel: +358-50-3588858
Tampere University of Technology                 Email: jarkko.m.laine at tut.fi