[Mailman-Users] Mailman bug

Stephen McKeown semck83 at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 3 21:23:54 CET 2002

Hi all,

When I try to access my list info page, or any other list page or admin
page, I get the following error:

Bug in Mailman version 2.0

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

This just started. I buy my hosting from a company, and they have great
support, but I haven't heard back yet on this one so I thought it might help
if I could give them some pointers on what to do. Or if you could suggest a
solution I could do myself.

Many thanks,
Stephen